- To provide awesome software that solves one problem at a time.
- Software to follow standard user-interface conventions.
- Software design preference for minimalism and simplicity over functionality.
- Software should be hackable and evolvable.
- Conventions should be preferred over configurations in software design.
- Core code must be OpenSource.
- Always prefer a business-friendly OpenSource license.
- The WizTools.org ecosystem should generate enough revenue to offset the cost of developing, maintaining and supporting the OpenSource software that we provide.